Stainless Steel Prep Table w/ Basin
A lightweight and sturdy stainless steel tabletop with a cut out which fits a basin.
- Aluminum locking legs.
- Included Basin fits into table for convenient camp site sink.
- Ideal solution for food preparation and washing up.
- Sturdy and lightweight.
- Hygienic, easy to clean stainless steel top.
- Ultra slim, can be mounted for transport underneath the Front Runner Slimline II Roof Rack using the Under-Rack Table Slides.
*For details on fitment see below.
* WILL A FRONT RUNNER TABLE FIT UNDER MY SLIMLINE II ROOF RACK?
There are 2 factors to consider:
Is the roof rack TALL ENOUGH?
- All Roof Rack kits with a designated “TALL” mounting option have room to fit a table underneath. If your Slimline II Roof Rack uses a Front Runner Foot Rail mounting system, a table will also fit underneath.
- Many other Front Runner Roof Rack kits have enough height to mount a table underneath, but please keep in mind, we recommend 5cm/2” of clearance between the bottom of the roof rack and the highest point of the roof.
Is the roof rack LONG ENOUGH?
- For REAR MOUNT installation, the table requires a Slimline II Roof Rack that is 1358mm or longer (“7 slats”). Please check the SPECS tab on any Slimline II Roof Rack for exact measurements of the rack tray.
- For a SIDE MOUNT installation, the table requires a 3 slat opening (the space between feet/legs). All Front Runner Foot Rail mounting systems have an opening that fits all widths of tables.
If you’re still not sure if your rack will work with a table underneath, please contact us.
High grade 25mm x 25mm (0.98" x 0.98") aluminium frame
30L (7.92 gallons) basin
3CR12 1.2mm stainless steel top
L 1150mm (45.3") x W 550mm (21.7") x 28mm (1.1")
Height when opened:670mm (26.4")
Weighs approx. 9kg (18lb)