Portable Privacy Room with Shower, Retractable Floor, Amenity Pouches & More
Our OVS Wild Lands Portable Privacy Room Shower is the perfect addition to any overland vehicle. Sets up in seconds and comes with the para-cord and stakes to securely fasten this handle the strongest windstorms. Beyond the shower this be a used as a changing room, portable bathroom or just want a little privacy.
- Quick set up with compression hub and pre-threaded telescoping poles
- Large dual zippered D Shaped Door; Tent material rated at 800mm PU coated for wet weather
- Floor can be clipped up or down for use; Towel strap, amenities pockets, and shelf for solar shower which is included: 2 zippered mesh rooftop windows
- Open size 5' w x 5' d x 6.75' h; Packed size 41" x 6.5'; Weight 16 lbs
- Includes: tent stakes, guidelines, Solar Show Caddy and oversized carry bag for easy packing
- Large, easy to use privacy tent, camp toilet, camp shower and changing room
- Floor can be clipped up or down
- Clip floor up for camp restroom or open floor shower (Open floor with 37" x 37" space)
- Clip floor down for showering or changing without getting your feet dirty (5' x 5' space)
- Large D-shaped door for easy in-and-out access
- 5' x 5' of floor space, the most of any Privacy Tent
- Over 7' tall for plenty of head room without having to hunch over
- Solar shower bag holder With a 2 gallon shower bag Included
- Two large mesh pockets to hold your amenities such as shampoo and soap
- A long towel or clothes line for hanging items
- NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED, EASY SET UP AND TAKE DOWN
- Thick upper fiberglass poles combined with thick lower telescoping steel poles
- Included Guidelines for increased stability if needed
- 190T Polyester material with 800mm PU coating for rain resistance, durable PE floor
- Oversize carry bag to make it easier when packing the Privacy Tent
Lots of room for a toilet, showering, or for changing your clothes
Warranty: Overland Vehicle Systems Wild Lands Camping Gear are produced to the highest manufacturing standards and are covered by a limited Four-Year warranty that protects the original purchaser against any defects in materials and workmanship under normal use. If upon determination by Overland Vehicle Systems that your product is defective,
Overland Vehicle Systems will repair or replace without charge, with an equivalent tent to the original purchaser according to the instructions supplied with the Wild Lands Products, and not damaged due to abuse, misuse or negligence.
This warranty will not cover any labor charges incurred in installation, removal, replacement or repair, transportation cost or any consequential damages, which might be caused by the product.
Overland Vehicle Systems shall not be liable in case of;
• Improper installation or modification of original product.
• Damages resulting from abuse
• Improper installation
• Any commercial application
If the original purchaser finds a defect in material or workmanship, please contact Overland Vehicle Systems Warranty Service, 9115 Dice Road Suite 14, Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670. Please include proof of purchase or sales receipt. The law in some states may expand or modify this warranty. This warranty supersedes all other warranties, expressed or implied.